When you are ready to secure your reservation, we'll send you a Rental Agreement for you to sign and return to us.
We'll also ask that you make a $500 down payment to secure your dates.
Payments are made securely online with Visa or MasterCard.
$500 down payment is due to secure your reservation.
50% of the remaining cost of your stay is due 60 days prior to your arrival
(or within 7 days of making your reservation if made fewer than 60 days in advance).
The remaining balance is due on or before 30 days prior to your arrival.
For last minute reservations made within 30 days of your arrival, your balance must be paid in full.
For reservations made within 60 days of your arrival, payment MAY NOT BE MADE BY E-CHECK. All payments
must be cleared by the time of your stay.
Guests will be responsible for the fully reserved date(s) regardless of late arrival
or early departure.
Guests are responsible for any damages and/or excess cleaning, other than normal
wear and tear, as a result of their occupancy. San Diego Dreamin’ reserves the right
to charge the renter for any damages or excess cleaning necessary, as permitted by state
All cancellation monies
are based on the nightly rental cost, cleaning fee, pool heating fee, plus the city tax. Your security deposit
will be refunded regardless of cancellation schedule (minus 3% for credit card fees).
|# of Days Before Your Arrival
||$ Refunded to You
||Rental rate + tax
||Deposit, cleaning fee, pool heating fee
|> 60 days
97% regardless of cancellation schedule
|< 30 days
||0% unless re-rented,
The maximum occupancy for the house is 7 people (including adults and children). The maximum
occupancy for a specific guest visit is agreed upon in the Rental Agreement and can only be changed with
our written consent.
Guests agree to abide by the Rental Rules at all times while at the
property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else the guest permits on the property
to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
Unless otherwise agreed upon, check-in time is 3pm and check out time is 11am sharp.
Renter must be 25 years of age or older. Please no young party groups.
No matter what your vacation activities
consist of while at the house (having a few drinks, playing in the pool, etc.), just please
make sure to respect our home and our belongings while doing so. We most definitely want you to
enjoy all the house has to offer! We just ask that you keep in mind it is our home that we work
very hard to keep nice for ourselves and all of our guests. Thank you and have a wonderful time!
- Smoking is allowed outside only. Please use ashtrays.
- People other than those in the Reserving Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Reserving Guest.
- The property is not a party venue and any events not previously authorized by the owners
can cause forfeiture of the deposit and/or eviction.
- The property is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of
personal belongings or valuables of the guests. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all
guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others
whom they invite to use the premises.
- Keep the property and all furnishings in good order, being respectful to our home and belongings.
- Only use appliances for their intended uses.
- Be respectful to the neighbors.
- Pets are NOT allowed. Automatic forfeiture of deposit.
- Parking is limited to 4 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only.
Parking on the road is permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable
fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
- There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit,
daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels.
We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the house.
- Swimming Pool: Children are allowed to swim or play in the pool only when adults are present.
Please maintain constant supervision over children. Use at your own risk. No glass near the
pool/water area. Plastic drink ware is provided. Keep gates to the pool area closed at all
NO CLIMBING ON OR DIVING OFF THE WATERFALL.
This is not only a safety issue but the construction of the waterfall is not meant to
hold that kind of weight and could crumble.
- Hot Tub: No children under the age of 14 permitted in hot tub without adult supervision.
When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility.
Use at your own risk. The hot tub is drained, sanitized, refilled and chemicals are replenished
prior to your arrival; therefore, it may not be warm until the evening. DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT
TUB COVER. The hot tub cover is for insulation purposes and is not designed to support a person
or persons. It will break and you may be charged for replacement. Remember when not using the
hot tub, leave cover on so hot tub will stay warm. DO NOT PUT SOAP OR ANYTHING IN THE HOT TUB TO
- Under no circumstances are you to add chemicals to the pool or hot tub, use the pool vacuum, adjust
any of the pool equipment (heater, filter, etc.), or administer any sort of self-repair. Doing so
can be very costly for us and can result in funds being held from you deposit.
- If anything appears broken or needs attention, Reserving Guest is to contact Homeowner immediately.
- Make sure waterfall, outdoor lights and outdoor stereo system are off and pool toys are returned to bin when not in use.
- Abide by San Diego mandatory recycling laws.
- Do not put anything in the koi pond other than designated koi food.
- No refunds will be given for weather.